Monday, March 29, 2010

MIA

So, I'm starting a baking program this week, I've had to switch my work schedule around to accommodate - meaning I now only have Sundays off for the next 3 months. I've been mentally preparing for the onslaught of stress and tiresome days which has thus decreased my motivation to run/workout and bake as often as I usually would otherwise. If I seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth... sorry!

On another note, I'm currently working on making some macarons!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's not going well so far.

But practice makes perfect!

Any tips would be absolutely wonderful too!

The filling I made the other day came out wonderful though! Vanilla Bean Buttercream from Brown Eyed Baker. Yum!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Can't help you with macaroons, I've never made them myself. Good luck with your program!

Joie de vivre said...

I've never made macaroons either, although I've read that they are poised to become the "new cupcake". :) Hang in there with your work schedule. Lots of crock pot dinners for you too?