Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet & Saucy Shop

Some say (I don't) that wedding cakes are the pinnacle of any wedding decor.

But who can blame them when you see amazing works like at the Sweet & Saucy Shop in Long Beach?

One of the co-workers received a nice little bundle of cake pops today... and of course the entire office dug right in!

I had the brownie pop. And nibbled on the banana peanut butter pop.

Here is the cute label on the box that "indexed" all the flavors.

And here is the the lollipop I ate. Yum!

My cell phone used to take higher quality pics - sorry for this lo-qual!
More reason for me to carry the digi cam around I guess!

4 comments:

MaryMoh said...

I've never heard of a brownie pop. Looks very interesting and delicious.

Bob said...

Brownies on a stick? I'm there!

Justin said...

umm, i need some brownie pops, like right now.

Reeni said...

These are totally divine! I have them on my baking list for Easter. I'm sure they won't be nearly as good as these.