Saturday, March 20, 2010

In the biz...

Some of you may or may not know... I work for a catering and events company. So, in addition to the humdrum of weddings and parties and banquets, we also go out to bridal shows and all that jazz.

Oh. And I eat whatever appetizers and sweets are going around that night from other companies.
A few of tonight's selections (I unfortunately missed on out some stuff - damn actual work.)

crispy fried wonton thing.
duck sandwich thing with oyster sauce
mango pudding! YUM!
eggroll
walnut mayo shrimp on skewer
lemon drops (we NEVER forget to get the booze)

3 comments:

Bob said...

Mmmm, duck sandwich thing. Heh, I can think of worse things to have to do for work!

Reeni said...

Walnut mayo shrimp looks good! And lemon drops mmmm!

Catherine said...

Oooh these look good! I especially like the looks of the duck sandwich with oyster sauce.
Have a wonderful week~
Lovely site you have here by the way!