Friday, July 11, 2008

kitchen blunders

So now that I have a burn from hot water and egg particulate on my arm, and a bruised hipbone from hopping into the granite countertop...
I had a very fulfilling dinner. Really though. Another one of my one pot wonders...

Tofu and Ramen Noodles w/ Poached Egg and Ponzu Dipping Sauce



Boil everything. DUH. I put noodles first, then tofu (since tofu don't get soggy). Then when noodles were done, I broke an egg into the slightly rolling boiling water. (I like my eggs soft boiled... mmmMMMM.)
I lightly flavored the noodles with ponzu, soy sauce and sesame oil. Yum. And of course, have to have the ponzu dipping sauce.

And for the observant ones, yes, I eat on newspaper. In fact, it's the same newspaper as in the previous post. I eat in the same spot, as well, on the floor, and often times with the same (cleaned) fork and bowls. I'm awesome that way.

No comments: