Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pumpkin Scones!


My second attempt at making scones...
and I must say, practice does make perfect. Ok, well not perfect - but a vast improvement.

Pumpkin Scones with Spiced Glaze from Brown Eyed Baker
This recipe definitely came together nicely... AND I got to use that last can of pumpkin sitting around since the Holidays.
Although the cutting and shape could still use some work... at least I didn't have a massive amount of dough stuck to every possible surface.



Oh, and I had so much fun with the DOUBLE icing. I slathered the scones with the plain icing. Then went bananas flinging the spiced icing back and forth over them.


5 comments:

Reeni said...

These look so yummy! I wish I had one. Or two!

Justin said...

i think i said the same thing about pumpkin, but normally i'm not a big fan of pumpkin, as in pumpkin pie. but these look really tasty. more icing helps.

Michelle {Brown Eyed Baker} said...

So glad you enjoyed these! They look awesome!

MaryMoh said...

These looks great for my afternoon tea with friends. Looks delicious...mmmm

ila said...

they were frickin' good. thanks a bunch!