Monday, March 16, 2009

Still got nothing...

So, I haven't baked anything in a while... and my excuse is that I've run out of butter and have been too lazy to go buy more. Tomorrow! I promise.

On a slightly more positive note, I was able to take some pictures in NATURAL LIGHT!
Its been a while since I've been in the kitchen during the day to do anything but grab something from the fridge and GO.

So... meet my basil plant. Still alive. But still small. :(

It looks pretty happy in the sunlight.


I LOVE MEATLOAF. (I should make some for myself some day... any simple recipes anyone?)
While I ADORE the meatloaf you can get from Costco... I never fail to order the Meatloaf Stack from Memphis Cafe/Bar in Costa Mesa:
southern meatloaf stack angus beef, sharp cheddar, mashed potatoes, haricot vert, red wine gravy


Here are the DELICIOUS leftovers I had this afternoon, which after inhaling I promptly fell into a deep nap. All in all, a fabulous Sunday...

No comments: