Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chicken Pesto Pizza

So, while I'm not a cook in anyway... I do get inspiration from Reeni over at Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice to make actual food (not just desserts).

On the menu this time was "homemade" chicken pesto pizza...
of course, everything was bought ready-made. But it's better than straight outta the freezer or delivery, yes?

Don't judge me as I guide you through the lazy-ass "cooking" I resort to...
Ready to bake pizza dough...

Ready to eat chicken...

with pesto outta the tub...

Pre-shredded cheese...

For the record - I did cut up the tomatoes all by myself. Thankyouverymuch.

I went a bit heavy handed on the cornmeal...

and of course, had issues stretching out the dough...

BUT, still good! I mean, its not like I coulda under-cooked anything. (Well, minus the pizza dough).

2 comments:

Joe Ambrosino said...

Hello my dear. Bumped into your blog (we're virtual next door neighbors in blogdom) and your Thanksgiving dessert recipe, which btw looked very good. I'm sure you're in a great rush all the time, but I have a slow cooking blog which is the way I prefer to cook. Drop by, anytime!I would try your pizza.

Zachary Carr said...

Grateful for sharinng this