Monday, July 27, 2009

BIG NEWS!

I BOUGHT ONE!

Spent the weekend hopping from store to store, checking out the "sales"... then I went online, and hmm'd and haww'd over the factory refurb models. And decided to go for it. With shipping and tax, it still came in under the in-store costs with discounts/sales. Needless to say, I'm uber excited and dreaming up all the wonderful things I can make! Happy early birthday to me! (This could also be looked at as the equivalent of an old man purchasing a ferrari during his midlife crisis... since I've been having my quarter-life crisis for oh, I don't know, a whole year now.)

3 comments:

Reeni said...

Yay!! That's so great!! Can't wait to see what you create!

Simply Me said...

OMG ITS GORGEOUS AND WONDERFUL.
I'm so proud of you, you earned it! :)
Go baking Ferrari go!

ila said...

holy nuts. does this mean more puff pastries?